Privacy And Data Protection
- The Company operates the Web Site.
- The Company is committed to protecting your personal
privacy and subscribes to the provisions of the Standard
for Electronic Transactions issued under the Electronic
that is collected by the Company on this web site, and
how it is used and protected. This Policy also tells the
User what to do if he/she does not want personal information
collected when visiting the Web Site, and how the Personal
Information already provided may be changed.
- By using the Web Site, the User agrees with the terms
of our current Policy. If the User does not agree with
any term in this Policy, please do not provide any Personal
Information on the Web Site.
- If the User chooses not to provide Personal Information
on this site, he/she will not be able to access particular
areas of the Web Site.
- When the User provides us with Personal Information,
he/she is authorizing us to use that information in accordance
with the terms of this Policy.
- Save for Clause 9.7 the Company will not sell or pass
any Personal Information to third parties.
- Please note that the Company will release your Personal
Information if required to do so by law, or by search
warrant, subpoena or court order or in order to fulfil
its obligations to the User.
during the Users visit to the Web Site, such as the particular
areas you visit and the services you utilize through the
Web Site. The Company collects this information to better
tailor the Web Site and Services to the Users interests
and needs. Cookies may also be used to help speed up the
Users future activities. Most browsers are initially set
to accept cookies. If the User does not wish to receive
when cookies are being sent. Refusal of cookies at the
Web Site may result in an inability to visit certain areas
of the Web Site or to receive personalized information
when visiting the Web Site.
- We take reasonable precautions to keep all Personal
Information secure. All personally identifiable information
is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorized
access, modification or misuse.
- The Company reserves the right to change or remove
this Policy at its discretion. Any new policy will be
- The User may contact the Company at click here if he/she has any comments or questions about this
Policy or to report any violations of the Policy.
- The Company is committed to protecting the Users privacy
in connection with the Web Site. Please do not hesitate
to contact the Company if you have any questions, comments
or concerns about this Policy.